Accept the challenge and join our team!
Work at TTI
We are looking for talented individuals in a highly competitive marketplace. Accept the challenge and join our team!
Electronics Technician & Equipment Assembly (Santander, Spain)
La persona contratada estará involucrada en la producción de equipos de comunicaciones de última generación y formará de un equipo con una excelente competencia técnica y con un buen ambiente de trabajo.
- Formación Profesional Grado Superior – Electricidad y Electrónica
- Al menos 2 años
- Formación técnica en Electrónica, FP II o superior
- Imprescindible experiencia práctica demostrable en soldadura SMD
- Conocimientos de electrónica
- Conocimientos de AutoCad o similar
- Conocimientos de Pcad, Pads o similar
- Montaje automático de componentes mediante máquina de Pick & Place (SMD, circuitos integrados, FPGAS…)
- Montaje manual de componentes SMD en circuitos impresos
- Integración y cableado (DC/RF) de módulos electrónicos y subsistemas RF
- Medida, ajuste y reparación de circuitos electrónicos
- Conocimiento de procesos de producción en laboratorios ESD y salas limpias.
- Estar familiarizado con equipos y procesos de control de calidad
- Persona activa y atenta a los detalles
RF Engineer (Santander, Spain)
Design and development of radio frequency equipment (mainly from C-band to Q-band), including:
- Design of radio frequency systems: simulations and generation of schematics
- Collaboration in the manufacturing, integration, adjustment, and validation phases
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Telecommunications Engineer, Industrial Engineer or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience
- Knowledge and experience in the design of power amplifiers based on GaN technology
- Knowledge in handling simulation tools: Microwave Office, ADS, HFSS, CST, ALTIUM
- Experience in laboratory measurement and characterization of radio frequency systems
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Skills: teamwork, initiative.
What can we offer you?
- To work on innovative projects, in an international environment, and in a highly technological company in continuous growth.
- Knowledge acquisition in the technologies we use, as well as in other skills that might be of your interest.
- Flexible schedule.
Systems Engineer (Madrid, Spain)
TTI provides high-tech solutions to the aerospace community. Due to company’s current growth, we are searching for a Systems Engineer. The individual will be involved in the development of electronic equipment. The candidate will collaborate in both R&D and commercial projects, and will be involved in the design, integration and testing project phases.
Skills & experience
- Electronics, Telecommunication, Systems Engineering or equivalent Degree.
- Systems integration.
- Electronic and PCBs design.
- Experience that would be a plus:
- Microcontroller programming/FPGA.
- Embedded and control systems.
- Aerospace communications systems.
- Programming languages: Python, C/C++, Java, etc.
- 3D CAD Software.
- Aptitude for teamwork in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Language skills: Spanish and English.
Communication Systems Engineer (Madrid, Spain)
The applicant should have experience in Communications Projects and System Engineering. Proven capacity for assessing systems, determining problems, providing solutions to issues that arise, designing systems, upgrading systems.
He/she will be involved in System Engineering activities with special focus on 5G, satellite communications, and aircraft connectivity (high level architecture and interfaces definition, state-of-the art and trade-offs and analysis, …).
You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency
- Electronics, Telecommunication, Systems Engineering or equivalent Degree
- Theoretical and practical experience in Satellite Communications, 5G Communications
- Knowledge of System Engineering methodologies with application to the Satellite environment and aeronautical communications
- Ability to maintain a system-level view and understanding.
- Able to work independently in a trusted and precise manner with attention to details
- Experience in the relationship with customers and subcontractors
- Experience in the preparation of documentation (specifications, architecture document, detailed design document, design justification file, interface control documents)
- Experience in system interface definition and system verification & validation activities
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- Knowledge about communication protocols and connectivity
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to face new challenges
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Between 2-4 years of experience
- English (required), other languages would be an advantage
If you cannot find the right job for you, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.